top of page

Group

Public·56 members

Robert Mitchell
Robert Mitchell

Download Windows Server 2012 R2 Update 1

This update is a cumulative update that includes the security updates and the non-security updates for Windows RT 8.1, Windows 8.1, and Windows Server 2012 R2 that were released before March 2014. In addition to previous updates, it includes features such as improved Internet Explorer 11 compatibility for enterprise applications, usability improvements, extended mobile device management, and improved hardware support. Important All future security and nonsecurity updates for Windows RT 8.1, Windows 8.1, and Windows Server 2012 R2 require this update to be installed. We recommend that you install this update on your Windows RT 8.1-based, Windows 8.1-based, or Windows Server 2012 R2-based computer in order to receive continued future updates.

download windows server 2012 r2 update 1

The MSDN and VLSC updated ISOs do not contain the complete set of fixes that are offered from Windows Update. Therefore, Windows Update and Windows Server Update Services (WSUS) will offer update 2919355 again to the computers that are deployed by using the images in these ISOs. This is expected and does not trigger the full reinstallation of the Windows RT 8.1, Windows 8.1, and Windows Server 2012 R2 update, but only one smaller component of it. The rest of the update will not be downloaded or reinstalled.

Method 2: Microsoft Download Center You can also obtain the stand-alone update package through the Microsoft Download Center.Download the x86-based Windows 8.1 update package now.Download the x64-based Windows 8.1 update package now.Download the x64-based Windows Server 2012 R2 update package now.Note The update for Windows RT 8.1 can be obtained only from Windows Update.Note The updates must be installed in the following order: clearcompressionflag.exe, KB2919355, KB2932046, KB2959977, KB2937592, KB2938439, and KB2934018.For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, see the following Microsoft Knowledge Base article:

Download and run the Clearcompressionflag.exe tool from the following links:Download the Clearcompressionflag tool for 32-bit versions of Windows 8.1Download the Clearcompressionflag tool for 64-bit versions of Windows 8.1Download the Clearcompressionflag tool for 64-bit versions of Windows Server 2012 R2Note The tool runs silently in the background. No message is displayed when it finishes the cleanup. You can just try to install update 2919355 after you run the tool.

File hash information The following table lists the thumbprints of the certificates that are used to sign the updates (.msu). Verify the certificate thumbprint in this Microsoft Knowledge Base article against the certificate thumbprint indicated on the update that you download.

Learn all about the security and non-security updates that are published for Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2 through Windows Update. These updates address issues and improve the overall reliability of the operating system.

Note The update for Windows RT 8.1 or Windows RT can be downloaded only from Windows Update. For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:

To install this update, you must have April 2014 update rollup for Windows RT 8.1, Windows 8.1, and Windows Server 2012 R2 (2919355) installed in Windows 8.1 or Windows Server 2012 R2. Or, install Service Pack 1 for Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 R2. Or, install Service Pack 2 for Windows Vista and for Windows Server 2008.

The MANIFEST files (.manifest) and the MUM files (.mum) that are installed for each environment are listed separately in the "Additional file information for Windows 8.1 and for Windows Server 2012 R2" section. MUM, MANIFEST, and the associated security catalog (.cat) files, are very important to maintain the state of the updated components. The security catalog files, for which the attributes are not listed, are signed with a Microsoft digital signature

The MANIFEST files (.manifest) and the MUM files (.mum) that are installed for each environment are listed separately in the "Additional file information for Windows 8 and for Windows Server 2012" section. MUM, MANIFEST, and the associated security catalog (.cat) files, are very important to maintain the state of the updated components. The security catalog files, for which the attributes are not listed, are signed with a Microsoft digital signature

The August 2014 Windows RT 8.1, Windows 8.1, and Windows Server 2012 R2 update rollup package resolves issues, and includes performance and reliability improvements. We recommend that you apply this update rollup as part of your regular maintenance routines. Check out the improvements, fixed issues, and prerequisites in this update.This update is released on September 2, 2014.

2982791 MS14-045: Description of the security update for kernel-mode drivers: August 12, 2014 2970228 Update to support the new currency symbol for the Russian ruble in Windows2975719 August 2014 update rollup for Windows RT 8.1, Windows 8.1, and Windows Server 2012 R2 2975331 August 2014 update rollup for Windows RT, Windows 8, and Windows Server 2012StatusThe following update replaces update 2982791 and resolves this known issue:

2982791 MS14-045: Description of the security update for kernel-mode drivers: August 12, 2014 2970228 Update to support the new currency symbol for the Russian ruble in Windows2975719 August 2014 update rollup for Windows RT 8.1, Windows 8.1, and Windows Server 2012 R2 2975331 August 2014 update rollup for Windows RT, Windows 8, and Windows Server 2012This condition may be persistent and prevent the system from starting correctly.StatusThe following update replaces update 2982791 and resolves this known issue:

Known issue 3Text for DNS events is not rendered in DNS Manager mmc snap-in after you install August 2014 update rollup for Windows RT 8.1, Windows 8.1, and Windows Server 2012 R2 (2975719) or a later version of monthly updates on Windows Server 2012 R2-based DNS servers.MitigationsView DNS events by using the Event Viewer and Computer Management snap-ins.

Method 2: Microsoft Download CenterYou can also obtain the stand-alone update package through the Microsoft Download Center. Download the x86-based Windows 8.1 update package now. Download the x64-based Windows 8.1 update package now. Download the x64-based Windows Server 2012 R2 update package now.Note The update for Windows RT 8.1 can be obtained only from Windows Update. For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, see the following Microsoft Knowledge Base article:

File hash informationThe following table lists the thumbprints of the certificates that are used to sign the updates (.msu). Verify the certificate thumbprint in this Microsoft Knowledge Base article against the certificate thumbprint indicated on the update that you download.

Once you've done the steps above you can continue configuring your server. Some services, such as SQL Server 2016 require KB2919355 be installed. Unfortunately the new cumulative update model doesn't install this update, which contains changes to how Windows Update operates.

We've just done a completely new installation of Windows Server 2012 R2 (version 6.3 build 9600). I just ran Windows Update for the first time and it downloaded a slew of initial updates, then rebooted. I had Windows Update check for updates again and it installed 2 additional updates without a reboot, listed below:

Excuse me but I need your help regarding this update. I trying to install it on a Windows 2012 Server Datacenter Edition (build 9200) . When I double click on clearcompressionflag.exe file I receive "This App can-t run on your PC". I tried to re-download the file, change the compatibilty mode, unblock the file, run as administrator, turn off DEP, Firewall, disable Ms Defender and none of these solve this situation. Also cannot install none of other updates showed in the post. The OS is running on a VM and other updates were installed from Windows update service.

I started to install IIS on server 2012R2. The install stopped other services and I attempted to remove IIS. It will not remove. Apparently, if KB2919355 was installed, a different KB must be installed before IIS can be removed.

There is a setting for Important updates Download updates but let me choose whether to install them. It gives me a notification but doesn't really download. I still have to spend an hour on the download.

If you want your updates to be downloaded and ready for you to install at a time you choose, you should configure Windows Update to Download updates but let me choose whether to install them.

When configured to automatically check for and download updates, Windows Update will search for available updates every 17.6 to 22 hours (Source). As soon as new updates are detected they're downloaded in the background using the Background Intelligent Transfer Service (BITS).

Action required to continue auto-updates on Receiver.A new security certificate was recently released to further enhance the security of Citrix Receiver. However, this certificate disables Receiver Auto-Update functionality. It is important that you download and install the recently released Receiver Auto Update Tool to restore Receiver Update functionality.

NOTE: The package is updated monthly with new improvements. Make sure to download always the latest package before usage. The package contains the Defender product version and additional improvements.

Important is to apply the latest updates which are supported for Server 2012R2 and Server 2016. KB5005292 is released for updating Microsoft Defender for Endpoint. This update services the EDR sensor included in the new Microsoft Defender for Endpoint unified solution and is needed for Server 2016 / 2012R2 based on the EDR sensor component. Important: Make sure the new update is deployed to receive features and fixes. 350c69d7ab

https://soundcloud.com/brad-heart/jaws-refill

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• deerbrookranchesse
  • JOE LOVESPHILLY
    JOE LOVESPHILLY
  • hawaii pools
    hawaii pools
  • Ojasvi Jain
    Ojasvi Jain
  • Promise Love
    Promise Love
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup

(903)-841-0284