top of page


Public·34 members
Nicholas Cox
Nicholas Cox

FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

If you were treated for COVID-19 with monoclonal antibodies or convalescent plasma, you should wait 90 days before getting a COVID-19 vaccine. Talk to your doctor if you are unsure what treatments you received or if you have more questions about getting a COVID-19 vaccine.

FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

CDC does not maintain vaccination records or determine how vaccination records are used, and CDC does not provide the CDC-labeled, white COVID-19 vaccination record card to people. These cards are distributed to vaccination providers by state and local health departments. Please contact your state or local health department if you have additional questions about vaccination cards or vaccination records.

The opportunity to answer In-SERP questions grows all the time. You want to be present in these conversations by showcasing your FAQ content and creating compelling content types to target these items correctly.

A. Generally, yes. Some people with disabilities may use more than one service animal to perform different tasks. For example, a person who has a visual disability and a seizure disorder may use one service animal to assist with way-finding and another that is trained as a seizure alert dog. Other people may need two service animals for the same task, such as a person who needs two dogs to assist him or her with stability when walking. Staff may ask the two permissible questions (See Question 7) about each of the dogs. If both dogs can be accommodated, both should be allowed in. In some circumstances, however, it may not be possible to accommodate more than one service animal. For example, in a crowded small restaurant, only one dog may be able to fit under the table. The only other place for the second dog would be in the aisle, which would block the space between tables. In this case, staff may request that one of the dogs be left outside.

View answers to frequently asked questions (FAQs) about the Justice Grants System (JustGrants),, System for Award Management (SAM), and the Automated Standard Application for Payments (ASAP). This page will be updated regularly as new information becomes available.

Note: The Entity Administrator may need to update the Authorized Representative and assign a Grant Award Administrator and Financial Manager before the Authorized Representative can complete award acceptance. Contact your DOJ Grant Manager with any questions.

The Federal Highway Administration's MUTCD Team receives questions daily about a wide variety of issues involving traffic control devices and the MUTCD. To assist users, we have compiled a variety of the most frequently asked questions, about the MUTCD in general and about each individual part of the MUTCD, along with the answers to those questions. If you have a question, select the applicable Part of the MUTCD in the list below, and see if your question is one for which the answer has been posted:

If you are an FAA-regulated employer, you are only obligated to enter a violation into the Clearinghouse if your employee holds a CDL to operate a motor vehicle and you conduct testing under 49 CFR part 382. If you do not employ an individual that meets these criteria, you are prohibited from entering information into the Clearinghouse. For questions about or assistance with the Clearinghouse, please contact the FMCSA at or 202-366-2904.

No. We do not charge a fee to make an appointment. If you are asked to pay for an appointment, you should consider the request to be fraudulent. We are not affiliated with any third-party appointment booking services. We may not be able to honor appointments booked via third parties.

If you fail to provide the information, you will encounter a delay in processing and/or denial of your passport application. You will also be subject to a $500 penalty enforced by the IRS pursuant to Section 6039E of the Internal Revenue Code (26 U.S.C. 6039E). All questions on this matter should be directed to the nearest IRS office.

In this page you will find answers to the Bursar's most frequently asked questions by students and families. You can click on the "Category" drop down menu below or type a keyword in the "Search FAQ" box, then click on "Apply Filters" to see the results. You can also scroll down to view all FAQs.

The student account statement is prepared with the billing and financial aid information available at the time the statement is prepared. For questions about the status of a graduate assistantship/fellowship, please contact your department.

The Greek Membership Fee provides enhanced support to the University's Greek-letter community. The fee for IFC or Panhellenic chapter members is $90 per semester. For Multicultural Greek Council or National Pan-Hellenic Council members, the fee is $30 per semester. Students will see the fee listed on their account statement every semester that they continue membership in a Greek organization. If you who have questions about the fee, please contact the Office of Fraternity and Sorority Life at 814-863-8065 or [email protected].

Your record has been selected for a process called Verification. You will need to provide some additional information to the Office of Student Aid (or the Office of Veterans Affairs) BEFORE your loan can be credited to your student account. Please review your Student Aid Summary on LionPATH for additional information. If you have further questions, please contact the Office of Student Aid at

The Student Fee (Student Initiated Fee) combines the previous Student Activities Fee and Student Facilities Fee. The Student Fee supports student-centered activities, services, facilities and recreation to improve student life and is the result of a student-led initiative to be more involved in the creation and allocation of student fees. The Student Fee is calculated in the same way as the previously separate fees, based on the campus and the number of credits in which a student is enrolled. The Student Fee is mandatory, just as the previous fees. Adding credits on or after the first day of the semester could result in a corresponding increase of the fee. Dropping credits on or after the first day of the semester may not reduce the fee charged. For questions regarding the Student Fee, go to

To link an existing application(s) to your account, if asked, just enter your Date of Birth and Social Security Number, then click Submit. You will go to the Registration Summary screen.

The first time you sign in to from you will be asked to enter your Social Security number (SSN) and date of birth (DOB) to link your account. After this, all applications with your SSN and DOB will link to your account.

The Application Period for COVID-19 Funeral Assistance is now open. To apply, and for ALL other questions and concerns about this program, call 1-844-684-6333, Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. ET. Do not call the normal FEMA Helpline for help with this program.

Answering the questionnaire should only take a few minutes. The types of questions will vary. Most relate directly to disasters, while others use your answers to suggest other types of assistance you may qualify for.

To apply for COVID-19 Funeral Assistance, and for ALL other questions and concerns about this program, call 1-844-684-6333, Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. ET. Do not call the normal FEMA Helpline for help with this program.

FEMA or the Social Security Administration (SSA) can help you get Social Security Numbers for Children (PDF, 885 KB). A minor child must live with the parent or guardian applying on their behalf. No questions about citizenship status will be asked.

A: To be eligible for graduate study, you must have earned a U.S. bachelor's degree or its equivalent from a college or university of recognized standing. See Stanford's guidelines for minimum level of study. For questions on this policy, contact the Office of Graduate Admissions, not the Knight-Hennessy Scholars program.

A: The Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) and Federal Transit Administration (FTA) are aware that some states and MPOs are looking to use virtual public involvement technologies and techniques for public participation activities related to metropolitan and statewide transportation planning under the applicable statutes (23 U.S.C. 134-135) as a way to satisfy the public meetings provisions. The agencies are currently evaluating the impacts of virtual public involvement instead of in-person participation where it is required under the public participation plan. As FHWA and FTA undertake the evaluation, states and MPOs may revise their public involvement plans to employ virtual public involvement techniques. In the meantime, both FHWA and FTA staff are available to answer any questions. 041b061a72


Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...


Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page